It's February 1 and time for a new craft-along! During February, I will be working on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around February 26, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your completed project on that post, or at any time during the month on this post. On February 28, I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.
1. Add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
2. On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. If you're not a blogger, you can link to your webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it. (Please link directly to the project page.)
The theme for February is Letters and Numbers. You can interpret this broadly:
- Embroider a monogram
- Paint or decorate a wood initial
- Create labels for boxes, drawers, etc.
- Make jewelry with a name or initials
- Draw or create art of an important date, such as a birthday or anniversary
- Decoupage or decorate a notebook or journal
- Sew an A-line skirt - I did say "broadly" ;)
Or any other project that fits the theme. Creativity is encouraged!
I will be making a house number.
If you're finishing up a January Pets theme project, it's not too late to post it. Just add your link here.