I am very grateful for all my readers. You make blogging truly rewarding for me. As a thank-you, I will be giving away the projects I made for Sophistique Noir's Red & Black Week. That's a total of seven giveaways!
1. Red and black ruffle skirt made from a dress:
|ruffle skirt -- will fit hips up to 42"|
2. Red and black panne velvet pixie skirt:
|pixie skirt -- will fit hips up to 44"|
3. Tote bag made of pirate print and polka-dot cottons:
4. Handbag made of cherry print and polka-dot cottons:
5. Handbag made of black and white damask cotton with red cotton lining
6. Pillow cover made of spooky black velvet over red cotton:
|pillow cover -- for 16" x 16" pillow|
7. VNV Nation tee skirt:
|tee skirt -- will fit hips up to 36"|
There are Two Ways to Enter. You may do both to receive two entries. Maximum two entries per person.
- Follow GIY: Goth It Yourself on Google Friend Connect or Facebook
- Leave a comment on this post indicating which giveaway(s) you want to enter
- Post a link to this post on your blog
- Leave a comment on this post including a link to your blog post and indicating which giveaway(s) you want to enter
Entries will be accepted until 10:00 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time on Thursday, June 13, 2013. Winners will be chosen by random drawing and announced on Saturday, June 15, 2013.
One prize per person. If your name is randomly drawn and you have already won a giveaway, a new name will be drawn.
Giveaways are open to all residents of Earth. :)
Again, there will be seven giveaways. Your entry will place your name in all the giveaways you indicated. For example, if you enter via Way One and indicate that you want to enter giveaways 2, 4 and 5, your name will be entered once in giveaway 2, once in giveaway 4 and once in giveaway 5.
1. ruffle skirt
2. pixie skirt
3. tote bag
4. cherries handbag
5. damask handbag
6. pillow cover
7. tee skirt
Good luck! :D