During May, I will work on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around May 29, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your project on that post or at any time during the month on this post. On May 31, I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.
1. If you're a blogger, add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
2. On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. You can link to your blog, webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it.
Your project can be big or small. It can be in any style, goth or otherwise. The fun is in the crafting! :)
The theme for May is Repurpose. Turn one thing into another thing...
- turn a dress into a skirt
- turn a broken necklace into earrings
- turn a book into wall art
- turn a cookie sheet into a magnetic memo board
or use something for a different purpose.
- use a candle holder as a vase
- use ice cube trays to organize jewelry
- use a soup can to hold paintbrushes