Time for a new craft-along! During March, I will work on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around March 29, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your completed project on that post or at any time during the month on this post. On March 31, I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.
1. Add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
2. On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. If you're not a blogger, you can link to your webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it. (Please link directly to the project page.)
The theme for March is Rhymes with "That"... which means your project can be based on any word that rhymes with "that." As always, you can interpret this broadly:
- make bat jewelry
- applique a cat onto a pillow cover
- decorate a hat
- make a vat of homemade soap or lotion
- stencil something with glossy paint over matte
- DIY a tattered trad goth outfit
- sew a bag for your yoga mat
- fix up a habitat for your gerbil
- refurbush a secondhand chair on which someone once sat
I will be sewing a placemat.