Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Craft-Along: Letters and Numbers

The theme for this month's craft-along is Letters and Numbers.

My project, a house number, didn't turn out quite right. The textured spray paint is more glitter than texture. The frame looks too large, and wind causes it to bang against the house.

Ah, well, such things happen! Not every project comes out right the first time. I might make some changes and try to salvage the project, or I might just start over. Either way, I'll have something to post in a few days.

If you're participating, look for my post on February 26 or 27 and add your link!


4 comments:

  1. I finished my project a couple of days ago. Can't wait to post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited to see the posts, Bane this idea of monthly projects is amazing and I will really try to join next month since I have a few days vacation and so much that needs to be done, there should be something matching your next craft along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it's a fun idea. It would be great to have you participate. :D

      Delete