I'd like to try something new here on GIY - a craft-along. Each month, I will work on a craft project with a particular theme, and I will invite all of you to craft along with me. At the end of the month, I will post my completed project, and you can share links to your project.
For January, the project theme will be Pets. You can interpret this broadly:
- knit a sweater for your dog
- build a window platform for your cat
- paint a name plaque for your hamster cage
- make decorations for your fish aquarium
- sew a bed for your pet
- decorate a box for your pet toys
You can participate even if you don't have a pet of your own.
- make pet-themed jewelry
- paint a pet portrait for friend or family
- draw a pet cartoon
Or any other project that fits the Pets theme. Creativity is encouraged! :)
I will be making dog beds out of a pair of end tables I found at a thrift store.
Anyone interested in joining me in this craft along?